Truth be told, I have been waiting for this day all week. So ... there's a chance that this really could be something that happens forever. But then again, this could be last one you'll ever see. Don't get too attached people - you've been warned.
Things I've Learned Thursday #2
- I might have a roommate! To live with! In the future! Isn't that neat? I think so!
- Being a grown up is still pretty lame (but it's getting better all the time).
- I am really excited for football season to start (it may have something to do with my irrational desire for winter to get. here. already.) because I saw the Miller Lite ad where the bartender lady is poring a beer into a glass and there is football commentary playing in the background (I tried to find it on You Tube with no luck) the other day and got goosebumps.
- On a related note, I might be turning into a dude. I'll keep you posted on that one.
- On a related note, does anyone out there know a spy or ninja? I really need some help getting into a wedding I'm not invited too.
- And just so you don't think that my BFF is actually a bee-atch, the only people who will be in the room when she says "I do" are the parents and siblings. They're going to throw a huge reception bash that everyone ever is going to be invited too. At least I have free booze and dancing my face off to look forward too, right?
What did you learn this week?