No? Is that just me?
This is one of those days where I can hear my Sad Little Ghost screaming at me to get off of my butt and just do something about it.
And I think I may have figured out what was standing between me and my Sad Little Ghost all that time ... I think it's a Big, Ugly, Hairy But, BUHB for short (you can visualize that however you would like).
As I sit here, thinking about it, a whole bunch of Big, Ugly, Hairy Buts are rolling around in my head trying to block out my Sad Little Ghost and his wailing of "Clean your space! Free your mind! Put the vein in your forehead back where it belongs!".
- There's the "But I have to take the dogs to obedience classes tonight" BUHB
- There's the "But I need to spend time working on my budget tonight after obedience class" BUHB
- There's the "But if I put in a load of laundry before I leave for obedience class, it will sit there forever and then it will mildew/piss off another resident and prompt a passive aggressive note that will make me feel bad" BUHB
- There's the "But I won't have time to do my yoga tonight if I start this now" BUHB
- And there's the "But I need to blog about this more than I need to actually do something about this" BUHB (which is not only my personal favorite but also what is really happening right now ... sad)
I have to say that I usually don't like to make people/things/figments of my imagination cry, but the vein in my forehead sure does relax a lot when it see my BUHB-es weeping like little babies.
To the folding!