Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekly Running Report

Rather than update every time I get on the treadmill (which wouldn't be that often ... but still) I figured I would make a post every Monday with my distances, times, and all that other junk in it so that I won't be dumbing my posts down at all. Or something. It made sense to me when I thought of this idea the other night ...

Overall, I think I'm doing alright (that is, when you consider the fact that I can't run for more than 10 minutes straight and that most of the time I spend on the treadmill is really me just power-walking and trying to catch my breath). This week made it so that I didn't get to yoga like I would have liked to and I didn't get to go this weekend at all because I was in Lawrence spending all my money and pretending that I'm still in undergrad. But I'm working on it (going to yoga and accepting the fact that I am now a grown-up type person).

So, without further ado, my weekly running report volume #1:

Time Running
66%


90 minutes

Number of Running Days
3 Days

Days of Yoga

2 Days

Total Distance Goal

6 Miles



No comments: