Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hickey: Day 3

Well everyone - just thought you might like a little update on the hickey situation. It has faded somewhat, but the teeny bit that was really dark is still really dark. I currently have so much foundation on my neck that it looks like I have a reverse hickey. The skin over the hickey is now more flesh colored than the rest of my neck.

SIGH.

But, on the upside, I decided that tonight I am going to knit a scarf. Specifically a hickey scarf. So that I can wear it tomorrow during work so that I won't have to wonder if anyone is staring at my neck. Although, no one has said anything about it so it could be that I'm in the clear. Unless my co-workers are reading my blog. In which case they probably have secret meetings in the conference room where they make fun of me and laugh. But who am I kidding? I am the only person who reads this (Yes that's right, my mom doesn't even read my blog) so I don't think I have much to worry about.

I would post a pattern for scarf knitting but since my mom's an avid knitter, I happen to know first hand that, unless you are totally clueless about what you're doing, you do not need a pattern to knit a scarf. Pretty much they are the easiest thing to knit ever. When I get done with it I'll post pictures. Promise.

No comments: