Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Few Name Changes ...

I am feeling the need for a few name changes on this blog. For one, I want to give Boyfriend and BFF new nicknames because clearly I wasn't working too hard to think of names for them before now.

And I like them.

And I think they deserve more creative nicknames (honestly ... it's like I nicknamed the lamp, Lamp).

Also, this is my blog and I get to make the rules and there is nothing you can do to stop me. So there. Now, on with the (really short) show!

BFF will forever now be known as Hilda. And we will all know that she likes to do maneuvers. And that when she is on a snowboard, she is looking cool and not dead. (If you know what I'm talking about, then we should TOTALLY be best friends. If you want to know what I'm talking about, look up Eddie Izzard and then go rent his show called Dressed to Kill. Then you should call me and we can be best friends).

Boyfriend will now and forever be known as Armini (say it like arm-ini). I have reasons for changing his name from Boyfriend. The main one being that he is going to China in August to teach English at a university (we don't know where yet) for 10 months, and while we really haven't talked much about it, there is a chance that he might not be Boyfriend anymore but instead morph into a really, really good boy friend. And that is long and hard to type (also, an even lamer nickname than just "Boyfriend").

(Also, if you were wondering what that big reason for being so busy this year was from this post - Amrini going to China is it. I assure you that I am going to start writing about this more in the coming months and that a detailed post about what is going on is coming SOON.)

(Because I know that you really, really care. Just let me pretend, ok?)

No comments: