Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A lovely weekend ...

This weekend, while largely uneventful, was wonderful. Boyfriend's parents were out of town and so I joined him at his house (he had to dog sit) thinking that we would just spend the night in front of the TV watching KU football (we lost, BTW). But I was totally surprised when Boyfriend took me out on the back porch where he had the hot tub bubbling away, complete with votive candles, music and some beers for us to enjoy. It was wonderful, especially since we spent most of last weekend arguing about stupid things. However, it did start to pour down rain almost as soon as we got in, but Boyfriend had already counted on that and had set up an unbrella for us. Too bad it started leaking ...

The next night we went to Lawrence and hit the bars with friends. It was a good time, although I somehow managed to spend $40 ... insane. But all in all, worth it. It's been a long time since I let my hair down, and I really enjoyed myself. Then, after we watched the Chief's get spanked by the Radiers (grr ...) we came home and spent the evening together watching Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay. Not my favorite movie, but it was ok.

Now it's back to the grind ... Boo.

No comments: