Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have a bad feeling about this ...


To use the line from Han Solo (and the whole Star Wars trilogy, really).

I don't know what it is but I woke up with that icky feeling in my stomach like something bad has/will happen sometime in the near future.

I had a dream about high school and the first guy who I ever referred to as a boyfriend ... but I don't know why that would give me a bad feeling.

I talked to Boyfriend last night and he didn't seem too happy with me because I have to miss our friend's party due to a babysitting job that got moved up suddenly. But that shouldn't make me feel bad either because I'm doing everything I can to help out with the party without actually being there.

I wonder what it is and if it will go away soon. Dinner with Boyfriend tonight should be quite nice and hopefully by then this feeling will have left me alone. I know nothing is wrong ... I hope. I suddenly think that I will have to make some phone calls during my lunch break.

Also, I am doing another overnight babysitting job ... wish me luck. I hope the dogs are better behaved then they were last time. Geez.

No comments: