Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Narrowing it down ...

So the only other flight coming into O'Hare from Frankfurt Germany is supposed to land at 5:13 pm. So Boyfriend has to be on it, doesn't he? One would hope. Of course, there's always the chance that he got the times way wrong and won't be flying in until like, midnight tonight.

If this is the case ... I am going to completely fall apart. I am going to be super annoyed with him for not just asking his mother when they were supposed to come back and super excited to see him all at the same time. Then top that off with the jitters I've got and will have until he calls me from Chicago. I'm going to be a mess when he gets off the plane ... a mess.

Then I took the time to look up the departures from O'Hare to Kansas City and the last one, that was listed on this website, leaves at 5:45. It could be a close connection ... which means that if this is Boyfriend's connecting flight he'll be back in town at a decent hour and not midnight. But again, there is always the chance that there are flights that haven't been listed yet. I'll keep checking back, as I'm sure you're just sitting there with bated breath wondering when in the hell is Super Careo's boyfriend actually coming home.

Stay tuned. I will update again probably around 5:13 because posting about all of this is actually calming me down a little and letting me get some work done.

No comments: