Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Losing it.

Boyfriend told me that he would be back in the states (Chicago O'hare) at 3:00 or so. Well, it's 3:58 and I have heard nothing from Boyfriend. This means that he got the time wrong and he probably isn't going to land for another hour.

How do I know that he probably won't be landing for another hour? I have been looking at every single website that lists airline flights from O'Hare for the last hour trying to figure out which one Boyfriend is on. Because he is a butthole and insisted that he would just call me instead of giving me his flight information when I asked for it. Multiple times. GRRRAAAAHHHH!

Does he know what he has done to my productivity level? Destroyed it that's what. I sit, staring at my phone for stretches of 10 to 20 minutes willing it to ring, with him on the other end. I am about to lose it. I am so excited for him to call I'm shaking ... I have tons of adrenaline rushing through my system ... I'm sweating. SWEATING!

He better call soon or I very well could go flying off the deep end in the next two hours. And while I'm SO EXCITED to see Boyfriend, I'm also a little bummed that his flight is so late at night because that means that I don't get to leave work early to go fetch him from the airport. And don't think I didn't already consider just telling Boss that Boyfriend's plane was landing at 6 so I had to leave at 5. But that's dishonest, and if I stay all day today I can leave on time on Friday (I only work until 12 on Fridays) and not feel bad for not staying and making up that extra hour.

Please call me Boyfriend ... Please?

No comments: