In no particular order, here are something things that I am looking forward to in the next few weeks:
- Consistently warmer weather.
- Running more.
- Finishing the baby blanket that I am knitting and ...
- Shipping it off and ...
- Hopefully knitting another baby something to go with it.
- Keeping up with my newest project 750 Words (you should all get on that bandwagon)
- Going through the apartment and packing things to start sending home.
- Payday!! For obvious reasons and also because it means that I get to ...
- Order yarn for my sweater knit along with my knitting friend Stephanie.
|Levenwick (rav link)|
|Madelinetosh Vintage Tosh in Well Water|
Have you ever knit something with Madelintosh Vintage Tosh? Because if you haven't, and you happen to be a knitter, you really should fix that. It's is something of the most wonderful yarn on this little planet. SO soft and warm and the drape ... don't even get me started. Just don't do it.
Ryan thinks it's super itchy which is just so sad for him and also makes me so happy that I am not wool sensitive at all. This is the same kind of yarn I used when I knitted Brian's sweater and I have been dieing to knit with it again.
I mean look at that. LOOK AT IT. The color ... the drape ... the fabulousness of it all. And for anyone that's interested, that sweater is The Cobblestone Sweater (rav link) by Jared Flood with Madelinetosh Vintage Tosh in Fig.
Yup. That's what I'm looking forward to the most. New yarn. And also getting to knit that sweater while watching quality programming like Downton Abbey. Really, the only thing missing from all of this about 16 cats.