Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Summertime Manifesto

One of my good friends posted a to do list for this summer and (borrowing the name from Tara over at the Blonde Chicken) I thought I would be a copy cat and do the same thing.

{SuperCareo's}
Summertime Manifesto
- of Great Times and Awesomeness -
  1. Camping with good friends
  2. Having lots of adult beverages with good friends while camping
  3. Making the 'reunion' float trip in my head go from a thought in my head to actually a thing with dates and people who are coming
  4. Spending more time with my dogs at the dog park
  5. Enjoying more evenings on my patio (hopefully in my hammock)
  6. Working on my sewing; specifically learning how to make summer dresses (with pockets! Who doesn't love dresses with pockets!)
  7. Finding joy where I am, where I am going, and the process that is the journey to where I am going
  8. Dance parties - to have them and to dance until I can't move anymore
What are you going to do this summer?

OH, and before I forget: If you still haven't told me what you think I should do with my hair, you probably should. Hilda and Armini are both in favor of long-ish hair; which means that shorty-short hair only has one vote. This is serious business people - VOTE TODAY.

1 comment:

Kim said...

sounds like a great list. i like the hanging out by the patio and spending time with the dogs ones the best.