Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Offical

Slowly but surely, and not all together against my will, I am becoming totally, completely, head over heels, can't stop thinking and dreaming about it, obsessed with knitting. Yup, you heard it right. OBSESSED.

Right now I am in the process of knitting two scarfs. One is going to be three tones (but only because my mom didn't have enough of the beige yarn I started with in her stash), one pretty beige, then navy blue and then another shade of beige. It's big and it's going to be super warm and snuggley. And it has a wonderful little hole in it that my mother and I are mystified by. Somehow I managed to drop a stitch and pick it back up on the next row. AMAZING.

The second scarf I cast on all by myself and is bright red. It's skinny and it's going to be a scarf that you can wear while your at work or out on the town or what have you. Warm and decorative, can you ask for more? Right now it is quite small, only a few inches, but when I finish it, I'm sure that it will be FABULOUS.

Once I get these scarfs done, I am going to go out into the world and start building my stash. Ooooohhhhh yyyyyeeeaaaa. And then I am going to knit this 4th grade hat, a truly awesome handknit hat that you can find on the Twist Collective's website (which has soo many things that I am just itching to learn how to make).

No comments: